Avoid costly and dangerous damage, scan before you dig, drill or bore!
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is the safest and most cost effective way to locate subsurface objects in concrete structures prior to cutting, boring or drilling.
DeepView scanning equipment can locate:
- Structural Steel (Rebar)
- Concrete Evaluation
- Post Tensioned Cables
- Underground Heating Lines
- Leaking Pipe Detection
To request a service, call 613-799-5803.
The StructureScan™ Mini is GSSI’s all-in-one Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system for concrete inspection. This handheld system locates rebar, conduits, post-tension cables and voids, and can be used to determine concrete slab thickness in real time.
Typical uses for StructureScan Mini include:
- Concrete Inspection – Locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors and ceilings.
- Structure Inspection – Bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages and decks.
- Condition Assessment – Map relative concrete condition for rehab planning.
- No site hazards or need to close off work areas.
- Non-destructive testing.
- Improved work efficiency.
- Improved worker safety.
- Reduced risk of damage costs.
To request a service, you can do so on our Request a Service page.
$515.00+HST per job inclusive of 3 hours, $175.00+HST per additional hour