It is against the law, unsafe and risky
to dig without knowing what is underground.
DeepView Locates utility location services will ensure that you comply with the law, demonstrate diligence in managing the health and safety of your digging crew, and minimize your risk of damaging utility lines.
We can coordinate all public utility locates and deliver a complete report clearly highlighting where all the underground services are both on and adjacent to your property.
We use the latest locating and ground penetrating radar equipment from GSSI and Radiodetection, an SPX company, and our survey technicians have the expertise, knowledge and training to run comprehensive and safe utility surveys and marking.
What we use
SPX RD8000PDLB – Advanced Cable and Pipe Locator
Designed with the latest, digital firmware, SPX RD8000PDLB delivers a highly controllable, accurate and reliable locate solution. It is the most advanced cable and pipe locator, delivering a broader range of frequencies and sophisticated fault finding capabilities.
With SPX RD8000PDLB we can:
- Rapidly survey an area using power and radio signals simultaneously.
- Visually follow the target cable or pipe orientation with a dynamic line indicator.
- Identify the target utility with direction arrows, eliminating faulty trails on parallel conductors.
The StructureScanTM Mini is GSSI’s all-in-one Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) system for concrete inspection. This hand held system locates rebar, conduits, post-tension cables and voids and can be used to determine concrete slab thickness in real time.
Typical uses for StructureScan Mini include:
- Concrete Inspection – Locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors and ceilings.
- Structure Inspection – Bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages and decks.
- Condition Assessment – Map relative concrete condition for rehab planning.
- No site hazards or need to close off work areas.
- Locate and mark targets quickly with backup cursor feature and innovative laser positioning.
Our field technicians and utility surveyors are qualified and certified on these latest locating and ground penetrating radar products. With years of experience providing service to utility clients, we pride ourselves on employing the best in the industry and on training our people on new technologies as they evolve.