It is against the law, unsafe and risky to dig without knowing what is underground.
DeepView Locates Utility Location Services will ensure that you comply with the law,demonstrate diligence in managing the health and safety of your digging crew, and minimize your risk of damaging utility lines.
Not only can we locate privately owned facilities on your property or construction project, we can also coordinate all public utility locates.
We deliver a complete report clearly highlighting where all the underground services are both on and adjacent to your property.
To request a service, call 613-799-5803.
Utility Scan™ – 400 MHz System
The GSSI UtilityScan™ system is the industry-standard ground penetrating radar solution for the designation of subsurface utilities.
With the UtilityScan™ 400 MHZ System we can:
- Identify and mark the location and depth of service utilities—gas, communications, sewer lines—and other metallic and non-metallic targets including underground storage tanks and PVC pipes.
- Locate non-traceable utilities and water lines quickly and in real time.
Advanced Cable and Pipe Locator – SPX RD8000PDL-B
Designed with the latest, digital firmware, Radiodetection’s SPX RD8000PDL-B delivers a highly controllable, accurate and reliable locate solution. It is the most advanced cable and pipe locator, delivering a broad range of frequencies and sophisticated fault finding capabilities.
With SPX RD8000PDL-B we can:
- Rapidly survey an area using power and radio signals simultaneously.
- Visually follow the target cable or pipe orientation with a dynamic line indicator.
- Identify the target utility with direction arrows, eliminating faulty trails on parallel conductors.
To request a service, you can do so on our Request a Service page.
$330.00+HST per job inclusive of 3 hour minimum, $112.00 + HST additional hour
Public Locate Coordination Management Service
- Speed up the locate request process
- Reduce your risk due to late and incomplete requests
- Limit your liability and safety risks
- Lower your administration burden
Low Cost Management Fee